Highest offer received on auction was R 4 200 000 + commission. Period for higher offers ends on Wednesday, 16 August @ 12:00 noon. For more information, contact the auctioneer, Daniel
Highest offer received on auction was R 4 200 000 + commission.
Period for higher offers ends on Wednesday, 16 August @ 12:00 noon. For more information, contact the auctioneer, Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245 or Wiidke Burger 0833 777 390
Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY
20HA WITH UNIQUE LAKE BRENTON AND BRENTON ON SEA LOCATION
Auction date: Friday, 11 August 2023
Venue: For on-site bidding at Villa Castollini, Brenton-on-Sea Road, Brenton on Sea, Knysna
Online: Webcast facility available for online bidding at https://online.vanrensburgsauctions.co.za/#!/
Portion 106 of the Farm Uitzigt Nr 216, Knysna Registration Division
Extent: 20.5568 ha
Title Deed: 13637/2022
Zoning: Agriculture Zone I – click on the link to view an extract from Knysna Municipality’s Zoning Scheme pertaining to primary and consent use for Agricultura Zone I KNYSNA MUNICIPALITY ZONING SCHEME BY LAWS
There are only a handful of properties of this nature in the Garden Route and Knysna surroundings – those with a view over the Knysna Estuarine Bay, majestic mountains, forests, the landmark Knysna Heads and the Southern Ocean – and Farm 106 Ground Zero is one of them. A private and tranquil setting amongst indigenous fynbos offering panoramic lagoon and sea views.
Approximately 5,5km from the N2 turn-off to Brenton on Sea, just past Villa Castollini Guest House the property can be found on the left hand side of the tar road where Ground Zero board is erected. ± 1,5km to Brenton on Sea.
There are no improvements.
The previous dwelling that was situated on the southern section of the property burnt down as a result of the Knysna fires in 2017. The remains of the dwelling was demolished in 2022.
The OSCAER permit (Outeniqua Sensitive Coastal Area Extension Regulation) has been issued by the Knysna Municipality for building activities on the cleared, level area (where the demolished dwelling used to be positioned). Click on the link for details of the permit regulations 216 of 106 Knysna – Permit
This Disturbance Area referred to (surrounding the previous dilapidated dwelling that has since been demolished) is marked in blue below and marked with pegs on-site:
Services & Municipal info
• Rates, Taxes & Municipal charges ± R 1 500 pm
• Municipal electricity supply
Viewings – please contact the office for dates and times, or revisit the website for updates
Auctioneer Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Wiidke Burger 0833 777 390
Office in George 044 878 2877
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• All participants must register either online or on-site prior to the auction. Online registrations will close 2 (two) hours before the auction.
• The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or decline registration(s) without having to give any reason(s) and also to request a deposit amount from a registered participant.
• The highest bidder pays 5% deposit & 5% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 16 August 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before August 16th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 18 August 2023; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 18 August 2023.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 18 August 2023.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• TRANSFER DUTY payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Have a look at a video of the property
*Disclaimer: Although the utmost care was taken to obtain and gather adequate information, the Auctioneers cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations. Information as supplied by the Seller.