HIGHEST PRICE ACHIEVED ON AUCTION: R1 620 000. Period for higher offers ends on 28 June @ 12:00. Contact Daniel: 083 255 4245 or Wiidke: 0833 777 390
HIGHEST PRICE ACHIEVED ON AUCTION: R1 620 000. Period for higher offers ends on 28 June @ 12:00. Contact Daniel: 083 255 4245 or Wiidke: 0833 777 390 for more information / to make a higher offer.
Duly instructed by the owners who are emigrating, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION on the spot
COSY, COTTAGE-STYLE DWELLING, WILDERNESS
Auction date: Friday, 21 June 2019 @ 12:00
Auction venue: On the spot, 679 Lake Road, Wilderness
Excellently situated in sought-after Lake Road, overlooking natural wetland and Island Lake. North-facing with an elevated position on three levels. Structural engineering works in place with regards to reinforcement, as well as extra features that reduce Municipal costs.
The ground floor is ideal to convert into a self-contained flatlet, with water and electricity points already available.
This property is not only perfect for owner occupation, but also lends itself towards short-term accommodation rentals / Air BB, with rental income from two possible units.
Stand size: 1379 m²
Improvements (± 100m²):
2-Bedrooms en-suite (upstairs)
– Main bedroom en-suite (shower, basin, toilet) with balcony
– Guest bedroom en-suite (shower/’sit’ bath, basin) with balcony
Living area / open plan kitchen
Living area and kitchen open on to two stoep areas with splash pool and braai
Spacious wraparound deck with beautiful views of Island Lake
Other / Extras:
Possibility of a third room/granny flat on the ground floor with plumbing & electrical fittings already in place.
5 000 L reservoir
26 000 L water storage capacity in total with manual switch-over
Two sprinklers on the roof top (fire safety)
Security lights, motion detectors
2 Gas geysers
Prepaid electricity meter
Extra storage space in the cellar where water tanks and generator are currently being stowed.
Monthly rates and taxes: ± R 1528 p.m.
• VIEWING: By appointment
• REGISTRATION: FICA documents required (ID and proof of residential address)
• PAYMENT: 10% deposit & 8% (VAT incl.) auctioneer’s commission payable of the day of auction
• ENQUIRIES: Office tel: 044 8782877 | Wiidke 0833 777 390 | Lize 082 352 8992
• AUCTIONEER: Louis van Rensburg
Auction terms & conditions
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 8% (Vat incl.) auctioneer’s commission on the day of auction
• Transfer Duty payable
• The PURCHASER shall within 30 (THIRTY) days of ACCEPTANCE of this offer furnish the SELLER’S Conveyancers with an acceptable guarantee for payment of the balance of the PURCHASE PRICE
• Purchaser pays all costs in respect of the giving and taking of Transfer (Transfer Fees)
• Occupation against registration of transfer
• No arrears payable by the purchaser
• Period for higher offers ends at 12:00 noon on 28 June 2019. The seller will accept or decline the offer by 12:00 noon on 1 July 2019. However the SELLER may accept or decline the offers at any stage within this period.
• The highest bidder is held bound by his bid until 12 noon on 1 July 2019.
• The property is being sold subject to confirmation by the SELLER.
• The auction is subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of the owner or auctioneer, in which case the owner or auctioneer, or any one person on behalf of the owner or auctioneers as the case may be, may bid at the auction.
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The auctioneer in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises.
• The auction is conducted in terms of Sec (4) of the Consumer Protection Act which excludes Section 55 & 56.
(Friday) 12:00 am