Mont Fleur stand (Erf 3277 Blanco) was successfully sold for R 374 000. The following stands are still available and offers are welcome: Kingfisher Close stand, Wilderness @ R 595
Mont Fleur stand (Erf 3277 Blanco) was successfully sold for R 374 000. The following stands are still available and offers are welcome:
- Kingfisher Close stand, Wilderness @ R 595 000 – contact Wiidke
- Welgelegen stand @ R 900 000 – contact Ann
- Mont Fleur stand @ R 485 000 – contact Lize
On behalf of the various owners, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION at each premises
On Friday, 27 September 2019 at each stand
VACANT STAND IN KINGFISHER CLOSE, WILDERNESS
Date: Friday, 27 September 2019
Address: 1170 Longvlei Ave, Wilderness
Rates & Taxes: R 392 p.m.
Click on the following link to view the location map: WILDERNESS LOCATION MAP
Contact: Wiidke Burger 0833 777 390
VACANT STAND IN WELGELEGEN ESTATE, GEORGE
Date: Friday, 27 September
Address: 659 Schoongezicht Crescent, Welgelegen
Rates & Taxes: R 498 pm
Levies: ± R850 p/m
Click on the link to view the layout of the Estate: WELGELEGEN ESTATE LAYOUT
Click on the link to view the HOA Constitution: WELGELEGEN ESTATE HOA CONSTITUTION
Click on the link to view the Building Guidelines: WELGELEGEN ESTATE BUILDING GUIDELINES
Contact: Ann Spies 082 927 1373
2X VACANT STANDS IN MONT FLEUR MOUNTAIN ESTATE, BLANCO
Date: Friday, 27 September 2019
Address: Forest Village, Mont Fleur Mountain Estate
Extent: Erf 3277 Blanco (670m²) & Erf 3378 Blanco (723m²)
Rates & Taxes: +- R 306 p.m.
Levies: R998 p.m.
Click on the link to view the layout of the Estate: MONT FLEUR ESTATE LAYOUT
Click on the link to view the HOA house Rules: MONT FLEUR HOA HOUSE RULES
Click on the link to view the Building Regulations: MONT FLEUR HOA BUILDING REGULATIONS
Contact: Lize van Rensburg 082 352 8992
Auction terms & conditions
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 7% + VAT auctioneer’s on the day of the auction
• The PURCHASER shall within 30 (THIRTY) days of ACCEPTANCE of this offer furnish the SELLER’S Conveyancers with an acceptable guarantee for payment of the balance of the PURCHASE PRICE
• Purchaser pays all costs in respect of the giving and taking of Transfer (Transfer Fees)
• Occupation against registration of transfer
• No arrears payable by the purchaser
• Period for higher offers ends at 12:00 noon on Wed, 2 October 2019. The seller will accept or decline the offer by 12:00 noon on Friday, 4 October 2019. However the SELLER may accept or decline the offers at any stage within this period.
• The highest bidder is held bound by his bid until 12 noon on 4 October 2019.
• The property is being sold subject to confirmation by the SELLER.
• The auction is subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of the owner or auctioneer, in which case the owner or auctioneer, or any one person on behalf of the owner or auctioneers as the case may be, may bid at the auction.
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The auctioneer in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises.
• The auction is conducted in terms of Sec (4) of the Consumer Protection Act which excludes Section 55 & 56.
September 27 (Friday) 10:00 am - October 31 (Thursday) 11:50 pm
Duly authorised by the owner who is relocating, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION KAROO DWELLING WITH COTTAGE, FRASERBURG, NC Date: Friday, 15 November 2019 Time: tbc Venue: on the spot, 46
Duly authorised by the owner who is relocating, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION
KAROO DWELLING WITH COTTAGE, FRASERBURG, NC
Date: Friday, 15 November 2019
Venue: on the spot, 46 Russouw Street, Fraserburg
Property details: more info to follow soon.
(Friday) 1:00 am