Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION 9HA LIFESTYLE FARM ON THE HILLTOPS OF KARATARA WITH A 5-BEDROOM MANOR HOUSE REQUIRING A RENOVATOR’S TOUCH The setting of this
Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION
9HA LIFESTYLE FARM ON THE HILLTOPS OF KARATARA
WITH A 5-BEDROOM MANOR HOUSE REQUIRING A RENOVATOR’S TOUCH
The setting of this property outside Sedgefield in the Southern Cape offers picturesque views towards the ocean. Elevated and tranquil, with a section of the natural forest as border on the north-western side. A kloof runs through the forest, where a small dam can also be found.
The large outbuildings can easily be converted into lettable units for short term tourist accommodation.
From the N2
– take the Karatara turn-off
– follow tarmac road for ± 18km
– at the T-junction, turn right towards Knysna
– follow gravel road and turn left at “Kraaibosch” turn-off
– at the T-junction, turn right
– following winding gravel road towards next T-junction where you will turn left and immediately right again towards the mountain
– at the end of this road you will see the significantly visible large white dwelling with elevated position
Extent of land: ± 9.6ha
Extent of improvements:
– dwelling + stoep of ± 300m²
– garages + workshop of ±100m²
• Open plan kitchen with large scullery
• 5 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Open plan dining / living room with fireplace and doors leading to stoep
• Large open stoep of ±70m² offering spectacular view
• Undercover stoep at kitchen
• 4 garages extended with workshop area
• Area for carports
• Rates & Taxes ± R 1200 pm
• Eskom, 3-phase availability
• Rainwater for household use, ± 40 000ℓ capacity water tanks (3 tanks)
• Wifi connection
• VIEWING: Contact us for the date & time
• REGISTRATION: FICA documents required (ID and proof of residential address)
• PAYMENT: 10% deposit & 7% + VAT auctioneer’s commission payable of the day of auction
• ENQUIRIES: Office tel: 044 8782877 | Wiidke 0833 777 390 | Ann 082 927 1373
• AUCTIONEER: Louis van Rensburg
Auction terms & conditions
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 8.05% auctioneer’s commission on the day of auction
• VAT payable on purchase price
• The PURCHASER shall within 30 (THIRTY) days of ACCEPTANCE of this offer furnish the SELLER’S Conveyancers with an acceptable guarantee for payment of the balance of the PURCHASE PRICE
• Purchaser pays all costs in respect of the giving and taking of Transfer (Transfer Fees)
• Occupation against registration of transfer
• No arrears payable by the purchaser
• Period for higher offers ends at 12:00 noon on 8 Jan 2020. The seller will accept or decline the offer by close of business on 10 Jan 2020. However the SELLER may accept or decline the offers at any stage within this period.
• The highest bidder is held bound by his bid until close of business on 10 Jan 2020.
• The property is being sold subject to confirmation by the SELLER.
• The auction is subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of the owner or auctioneer, in which case the owner or auctioneer, or any one person on behalf of the owner or auctioneers as the case may be, may bid at the auction.
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The auctioneer in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises.
• The auction is conducted in terms of Sec (4) of the Consumer Protection Act which excludes Section 55 & 56.
Month Long Event (february)
FLASH FURNITURE AUCTION WITH NO RESERVES - CONTENTS OF A PLETTENBERG BAY MANOR HOUSE. Date: Thurs, 20 Feb 2020 @ 10:00 Place: Van Rensburgs Auction rooms, George Viewing: Wednesday, 10:00 -
FLASH FURNITURE AUCTION WITH NO RESERVES – CONTENTS OF A PLETTENBERG BAY MANOR HOUSE.
Date: Thurs, 20 Feb 2020 @ 10:00
Place: Van Rensburgs Auction rooms, George
Viewing: Wednesday, 10:00 – 16:00
Click here for list of items: 20 Feb auction_list of items
Enquiries: 044-8782877 (Francina / Sune)
(Thursday) 10:00 am
In opdrag van ons kliënt wat boerdery staak, word twee besonderse besproeiingsplase afsonderlik en gesamentlik per OPENBARE TENDER verkoop PLAAS 1 - ROSENDAL 10/161: Groot ± 112ha ● 10ha
In opdrag van ons kliënt wat boerdery staak, word twee besonderse besproeiingsplase afsonderlik en gesamentlik per OPENBARE TENDER verkoop
PLAAS 1 – ROSENDAL 10/161: Groot ± 112ha ● 10ha onder besproeiing ● Victoriaanse-woning (3 slaapk., 3 badk.), onthaallokaal, stoor/motorhuise ● 3 Gronddamme, waterbeurt van 22 uur uit 7 dae
PLAAS 2 – ROSENDAL 11/161 – die plaas genaamd BERGWATER (voorheen bekend as Bergwater Winery): Groot: 588ha ● 40ha lande waaronder 4.5ha jong amandels, 6ha olywe, restant besproei ● Victoriaanse-woning (3 slaapk.), buitegeboue, werkswinkel, oop implementestoor, voormalige kelder met kantore (2345m²) ● Beurtwater van 22 uur uit 7 dae, 3 gronddamme (±130 000m³)
Tender sluitingsdatum: 31 Maart 2020 om 12:00
Meer inligting, tenderdokumente ens volg.
(Friday) 1:00 am
Date: Thursday, 5 March @ 10:00 Venue: On site, 11 Memoriam Street, George Viewing: Wednesday, 4 March from 12h - 16h. Enquiries: 044-8782877 | 083 255 4245 (Daniel) Click here for list of items:
Date: Thursday, 5 March @ 10:00
Venue: On site, 11 Memoriam Street, George
Viewing: Wednesday, 4 March from 12h – 16h.
044-8782877 | 083 255 4245 (Daniel)
Click here for list of items: The Garage_List of movable assets
(Thursday) 10:00 am