Please note: This property was SOLD prior to the auction and it is thus withdrawn from the auction on the 11th of May. Duly authorised, we will sell by
Please note: This property was SOLD prior to the auction and it is thus withdrawn from the auction on the 11th of May.
Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY
WELL-LOCATED 421HA VELD WITH INCOME GENERATING FIXTURES
OUDTSHOORN, LITTLE KAROO
Auction date Thursday, 11 May 2023
Venue on-site, the Farm Bakenskraal, Oudtshoorn
Online Webcast facility available for online bidding at https://online.vanrensburgsauctions.co.za/#!/
Portion 6 of the Farm Bakenskraal No. 239, Oudtshoorn District
On the N9 from George direction Oudtshoorn (entering Oudtshoorn), just before crossing the Olifants River. The property adjoins the gravel road linking the N9 with the Oudtshoorn/Mossel Bay tarred road.
This piece of Klein Karoo veld is well-positioned close to the town of Oudtshoorn, as well as easy access to main routes to George and Mossel Bay. The natural vegetation of Karoo Succulents and Renosterveld is untouched and vast and the rental income on offer from telecommunication towers add to the financial attractiveness of owning a piece of the Little Karoo.
• 1.2m jackal proof boundary fencing
• Various telecommunication towers with accessories
• 2-track concrete/paved road from entrance to highest tower
• Eskom power connection (only for use by telecommunication towers)
Leases include MTN, Tansnet. South Cape Wireless, Wispernet, R&S Communications and totalling ± R 540 000 per annum. Detail of rental schedule to follow.
Auctioneers – Louis van Rensburg 0833 777 232 & Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Office in George 044 878 2877
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 5% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 18 May 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before May 18th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 25 May 2023; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 25 May 2023.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 25 May 2023.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• VAT payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Month Long Event (may)