Duly authorised by the owner who is relocating, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION KAROO DWELLING WITH COTTAGE, FRASERBURG, NC Date: Thursday, 21 November 2019 Time: 12:00 noon Venue: on the spot,
Duly authorised by the owner who is relocating, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION
KAROO DWELLING WITH COTTAGE, FRASERBURG, NC
Date: Thursday, 21 November 2019
Time: 12:00 noon
Venue: on the spot, 46 Russouw Street, Fraserburg
Viewing: Please contact Daniel for arrangements
Enquiries: Daniel 083 255 4245
Erf 59, Fraserburg
Address: 46 Russouw Street
1) Main House (±100m²) dated 1908
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Kitchen with Defy Ruby Coal and Wood Stove
• Attic could be utilized for more bedrooms
The dwelling is situated 2.5m from the street and has a low maintenance garden.
2) Cottage (±80m²) dated 1896
• 4 rooms
• Rezoned for business use as Coffee and Gift shop.
• Residential Zone 1 for Professional Practice.
• Separate store-room
The cottage is situated 4.7m from the street.
• Rates & Taxes: tbc
- 044 878 2877
- Auctioneer: Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Auction terms & conditions
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 10% + VAT auctioneer’s commission on the day of auction
• Transfer Duty payable
• The PURCHASER shall within 30 (THIRTY) days of ACCEPTANCE of this offer furnish the SELLER’S Conveyancers with an acceptable guarantee for payment of the balance of the PURCHASE PRICE
• Purchaser pays all costs in respect of the giving and taking of Transfer (Transfer Fees)
• Occupation against registration of transfer
• No arrears payable by the purchaser
• The property is being sold subject to confirmation by the SELLER.
• The auction is subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of the owner or auctioneer, in which case the owner or auctioneer, or any one person on behalf of the owner or auctioneers as the case may be, may bid at the auction.
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The auctioneer in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises.
• The auction is conducted in terms of Sec (4) of the Consumer Protection Act which excludes Section 55 & 56.
(Thursday) 12:00 am