DULY AUTHORISED WE WILL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION AT THE PREMISES Residential stand in Erica Road, Heatherlands, George Auction date Friday, 2 September 2022 Time 12:00 noon Venue On-site, 72 Erica Road,
DULY AUTHORISED WE WILL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION AT THE PREMISES
Residential stand in Erica Road, Heatherlands, George
Auction date Friday, 2 September 2022
Time 12:00 noon
Venue On-site, 72 Erica Road, Heatherlands, George
Click on the link to download the AUCTION INFORMATION BROCHURE : Information brochure Erica Road Stand
• Erf 4113 George
• Extent: 2007m²
• Address: 72 Erica Road, Heatherlands
Total account = R631 pm
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 6% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 7 September 2022 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before September 7th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 9 September 2022; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 9 September 2022.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 9 September 2022.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price by the Purchaser.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Wiidke Burger 0833 777 890
Office 044 878 2877
(Friday) 12:00 am