This property was successfully sold on auction. Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY MANOR HOUSE, A STONE'S THROW FROM THE BEACH IN BAYVIEW, HARTENBOS Auction date: Wednesday,
This property was successfully sold on auction.
Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY
MANOR HOUSE, A STONE’S THROW FROM THE BEACH IN BAYVIEW, HARTENBOS
Auction date: Wednesday, 20 December 2023
Venue on-site, 1 Eric Warner Street, Bayview
Online Webcast facility available for online bidding at https://online.vanrensburgsauctions.co.za/#!/
Online bidding registration: R 100 000 registration fee for online participation, please contact the auctioneer for arrangements, Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245.
Please click on the link to download the auction information brochure: Information brochure BAYVIEW
Viewings by appointment
Dwelling of ±499m² comprises:
• 6-bedrooms en-suite
• Open plan kitchen, dining room & living room.
• Braai room
• Tv room
• 3x Garages
• Fenced, with alarm system and electric gate
• 3x Carports
Sectional Title Plans have been approved (to be registered) for two units. Click on the link to view the plans 2511-21-FINAL+PLAN SECTIONAL TITLE
• Municipal Rates & Taxes: +- R 1200 pm
• Municipal Valuation: R 4,125m
Viewings – please contact the office for dates and times or revisit the website for updates.
Auctioneer Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Lize van Rensburg 082 352 8992
Office in George 044 878 2877
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 5% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 22 December 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before December 22nd at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 8 January 2024; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 8 January 2024.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 8 January 2024.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• TRANSFER payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Month Long Event (january)