SOLD! DULY AUTHORISED WE WILL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION Residential stand in Le Grand Estate, George Auction date Thursday, 14 July 2022 Time 12:00 noon Venue Online & at our office
DULY AUTHORISED WE WILL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION
Residential stand in Le Grand Estate, George
Auction date Thursday, 14 July 2022
Time 12:00 noon
Venue Online & at our office in Saffier Crescent, Tamsui Industria, George
Situated ±12km from the centre of George, this property offers nature’s tranquility, undisturbed ocean views and secure countryside living.
Hans Moes Kraal is the untouched rural coastal area between Herolds Bay and Victoria Bay along the coast, and Pacaltsdorp towards the interior. The area houses several smallholdings, economic agricultural units and eco-tourism accommodation.
The expansion of George to the south west is bursting at the seams. Several upmarket residential developments, such Mooikloof Country Estate, have been completed and are underway in the Pacaltsdorp area.
Click on the link to download the auction information brochure : Information brochure_Stand in Le Grand Estate
• Portion 141 of the Farm Hans Moes Kraal Nr 202
• Extent: 645m²
• Address: Stand P141 Albatross Road, Le Grand
Location and access
Access is gained from York Street/N2, which becomes Beach Road as one crosses the N2 towards Pacaltsdorp. Beach Road has a gravel section leading to Le Grand
The N2 cross-over allows for easy access:
• Distance from George CBD ± 12km
• Distance from George Airport ± 15km
• Distance from Garden Route Mall ± 13km
Levies & Municipal Account
– Municipal account = ± R 448 pm
– Levies = ± R 610 pm
How does this auction work?
1) You can join us at our auction rooms in Saffier Crescent, George, and bid from the floor (register manually on-site)
2) You can bid online via webcast facility at MEERKAT ONLINE AUCTIONS (links to register online below)
3) We will take bids from the floor and online concurrently.
4) Online bidding opens on 12 July 2022
Download the Meerkat app to register and bid online via Livestream:
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 & 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=za.co.dankospark.meerkat
𝗶𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 & 𝗜𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲: https://apple.co/2yDd362
𝗕𝗶𝗱 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲: www.meerkatonline.co.za
For technical support:
Schalk 076 226 3434
Mariaan 064 214 7487
Ro’an 082 567 0069
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 7% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 20 July 2022 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before July 20th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 22 July 2022; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 22 July 2022.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 22 July 2022.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price by the Purchaser.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Wiidke 0833 777 390
Daniel 083 255 4245
(Thursday) 12:00 am