We have been favoured by instruction from the Trustees, to sell the following property by means of PUBLIC AUCTION Superb property known as Victoria & Alfred Collection Boutique Hotel in Walmer,
We have been favoured by instruction from the Trustees, to sell the following property by means of PUBLIC AUCTION
Superb property known as Victoria & Alfred Collection Boutique Hotel in Walmer, Port Elizabeth, comprising a boutique hotel, guest house, conference venue & event venue on a stand of 2525 sqm.
Date: Friday, 26 March 2021
Venue: On-site at 63 Villers Road, Walmer
The property is ideally located for both business and leisure accommodation – a mere 2 minute drive from Port Elizabeth International Airport and 5 minute drive from our famous blue flag beaches.
- Extent of erf: 2525 sqm
- Extent of improvements: 1253 sqm
- Large parking area on-site for 30 vehicles
This unique property lends itself to various types of use, offering an income stream from different segments of the market. The ample on-site parking is a huge plus point.
Composition of improvements
- 12 rooms, of which 2 are family rooms
- 2 conference rooms
- reception area
- sitting area
- full restaurant
- bar area
- swimming pool
- lapa area
- ironing room
Click on the following link to view building plans: Buidling Plans
Lock, stock and barrel sale – all movables are included in the transaction.
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• 10% deposit & 10% + VAT commission payable on day of auction
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction, which will close on 30 March 2021 at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 1 April 2021; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 1 April 2021.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer
• OCCUPATION on registration of transfer
• VAT payable on purchase price
• Office tel: 044 – 8782877
• Daniel van Schalkwyk (Auctioneer) 083 255 4245