SOLD FOR R 1 450 000 ON AUCTION! LIQUIDATION AUCTION of Spacious family townhouse in Tramonto Sectional Scheme, Plettenberg Bay Address: Tramonto, 7 Jack Case Street, Longships, Plettenberg
SOLD FOR R 1 450 000 ON AUCTION!
LIQUIDATION AUCTION of Spacious family townhouse in Tramonto Sectional Scheme, Plettenberg Bay
Address: Tramonto, 7 Jack Case Street, Longships, Plettenberg Bay
Ground floor apartment measuring ±209m² and consisting of:
Lounge / Dining room
Open plan kitchen
Small store area under staircase
Single garage converted to a bedroom and a toilet/shower
Single garage converted to a laundry, store-room and a toilet/shower
Rooftop balcony with stairs leading from the entrance hall
Open covered stoep of ± 3m² in front of the building
Open timber deck of ± 34m²
Levies & HOA costs
Info received from Plett Property Management, the monthly costs are:
Levy – R2388.00
Exclusive Use Area levy – R 772.48
Structural reserve levy – R 695.00
CSOS levy – R 40.00
Total – R 3895.48 pm
Municipal Valuation (2017/2018) R 2,090m
Monthly rates and taxes: R945.96 p/m
Details of the lease:
Lease expires on 30 November 2019. Current Rental is R 9 200 p.m., fully furnished.
• VIEWING: Contact the office for dates & times
• REGISTRATION: FICA documents required (ID and proof of residential address)
• PAYMENT: 15% deposit & 6% + VAT auctioneer’s commission payable of the day of auction
• ENQUIRIES: 044 8782877 (Wiidke)
• AUCTIONEER: Louis van Rensburg
Auction terms & conditions
• Purchaser pays 15% deposit & 6% + VAT auctioneer’s commission on the day of auction
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price
• The PURCHASER shall within 30 (THIRTY) days of ACCEPTANCE of this offer furnish the SELLER’S Conveyancers with an acceptable guarantee for payment of the balance of the PURCHASE PRICE
• Purchaser pays all costs in respect of the giving and taking of Transfer (Transfer Fees)
• Occupation against registration of transfer
• No arrears payable by the purchaser
• Period for higher offers ends at 12:00 noon on 30 August 2019. The seller will accept or decline the offer by 12:00 noon on 7 September 2019. However the SELLER may accept or decline the offers at any stage within this period.
• The highest bidder is held bound by his bid until 12 noon on 7 September 2019.
• The property is being sold subject to confirmation by the SELLER.
• The auction is subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of the owner or auctioneer, in which case the owner or auctioneer, or any one person on behalf of the owner or auctioneers as the case may be, may bid at the auction.
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The auctioneer in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises.
• The auction is conducted in terms of Sec (4) of the Consumer Protection Act which excludes Section 55 & 56.
Month Long Event (august)