Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT-AFTER PIENAARSTRAND, GLENTANA, GARDEN ROUTE Auction date: Wednesday, 27 December 2023 Time: 11:00 Venue: on-site, 5 Arnold Street,
Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY
FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT-AFTER PIENAARSTRAND, GLENTANA, GARDEN ROUTE
Auction date: Wednesday, 27 December 2023
Venue: on-site, 5 Arnold Street, Pienaarstrand, Glentana
Online Webcast facility available for online bidding https://online.vanrensburgsauctions.co.za/#!/
Online bidding registration: R 100 000 registration fee for online participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
Erf 536 Glentana
Dwelling of ±454m² comprises:
• 1-bedroom en-suite
• Kitchenette with small living room
• 1-bedroom en-suite with ‘stoep’ leading to the garden
• Open plan kitchen, dining room & living room.
• Braai room, bar with seating area
• Bedroom en-suite
• Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony & walk-in wardrobe
• Guest toilet & basin
• 2x Double garages
• Inverter system
• Landscaped garden
• Fenced, with alarm system and electric gate
• Aircon in main bedroom & upstairs living room
• Gas fireplace upstairs
• Outside shower
Please click on the links to view the building plans: Grond-Verdieping
Please click on the links to view the building plans: Eerste-Verdieping
• Municipal Rates & Taxes: +- R1500 pm; Water, refuse, sewerage, electricity +- R 1300 pm
• Municipal Valuation: R 5 050 000
Viewings – please contact the office for dates and times or revisit the website for updates.
Auctioneer Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Lize van Rensburg 082 352 8992
Office in George 044 878 2877
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 6% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 29 December 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before December 29th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 8 January 2024; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 8 January 2024.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 8 January 2024.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• TRANSFER payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
(Wednesday) 11:00 am