Auction results 2-Bedroom Villa in Pinnacle Point fetched R 1 500 000 plus comm on auction. Higher offers ends on Friday, 4 November 2022 @ 12:00 For more information, contact Daniel 083 255
2-Bedroom Villa in Pinnacle Point fetched R 1 500 000 plus comm on auction.
Higher offers ends on Friday, 4 November 2022 @ 12:00
For more information, contact Daniel 083 255 4245 or Wiidke 0833 777 390
INSOLVENT ESTATE AUCTION
2-BEDROOM GOLF VILLA, PINNACLE POINT GOLF ESTATE, MOSSEL BAY
Auction date Friday, 28 October 2022
Auction venue On-site, Villa 6 Unit 4 in Pinnacle Point – please meet at the HOA office prior to the auction for arranged access
Click on the link to view the auction information brochure AUCTION BROCHURE
Click on the link to view the Auction Conditions of Sale CONDITIONS OF SALE
This ground floor unit leads to the lawn and communal pool area, with unobstructed sea views. Repairs and maintenance will be required after what appears to be interior water damage. The unit has a single garage in the parking garage.
Property description – Villa & garage
• Sectional Title Unit 17 in Sectional Scheme Golf Villas Nr 304
• Extent: 136m²
• Sectional Title Unit 52 in Sectional Scheme Golf Villas Nr 783
• Extent: 18m²
• Address: Villa 6 Unit 4 & garage is located on the 2nd floor of the garage parking lot (no 76 on garage door)
Ground floor unit measuring ±136m² consisting of:
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Open plan living kitchen, dining room / lounge
– Covered stoep with built-in braai
The unit experienced water damage due to waterpipe blockage, with the following defects as a result thereof:
– Timber damage : interior doors and bottom of built-in-cupboards
– Damaged carpets in bedrooms
– Damp evident in walls near skirtings/floors
– Skirtings damaged
– General rust on steelwork
Levies & Municipal information
– HOA Levies: R3035 pm
– Body Corporate Levies: R 1726.71 pm
– Municipal Account : +R 950pm
Please contact our office 044 878 2877 for the allocated dates and times.
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 7% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 4 November 2022 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before November 4th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 18 November 2022; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 18 November 2022.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 18 November 2022.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price by the Purchaser.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
• FICA documents – ID document/company registration & proof of address – required for registration
Office 044 878 2877
Wiidke 0833 777 390
Month Long Event (november)