Auction results This property fetched R 2 800 000 plus comm on auction. Higher offers ends on 8 November 2022 @ 12:00 noon. For more information, contact Wiidke 0833 777 390 PUBLIC ON-SITE AUCTION
This property fetched R 2 800 000 plus comm on auction.
Higher offers ends on 8 November 2022 @ 12:00 noon.
For more information, contact Wiidke 0833 777 390
PUBLIC ON-SITE AUCTION
BUSINESS PREMISES IN ALBERT ST (NELSON MANDELA BLVD), GEORGE
Auction date Thursday, 3 November 2022
Auction venue On-site, 66 Albert Street (Nelson Mandela Blvd), George
Click on the link to view the Auction Brochure : ALBERT ST AUCTION BROCHURE
• Erf 2254 George
• Extent: 1071m²
• Location: 66 Albert Street (Nelson Mandela Blvd), George
Detail of business premises
Office on main road with vehicle display area under canopies
4x Bachelor flats at the rear of the property
VIEWING DATES – ALBERT STREET PROPERTY
• Friday, 21 October 13:00 – 14:00
• Wednesday, 26 October 13:00 – 14:00
• Friday, 28 October 13:00 – 14:00
• Tuesday, 1 November 13:00 – 14:00
• Day of auction from 09:00
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 6% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 8 November 2022 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before November 8th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 10 November 2022; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 10 November 2022.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 10 November 2022.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price by the Purchaser.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
• FICA documents – ID document/company registration & proof of address – required for registration
Daniel 083 255 4245
Wiidke 0833 777 390
(Thursday) 10:00 am