Highest bid fetched on auction is R 9 600 000 plus auctioneer's commission. Period for higher offers closes on Friday, 3 December at 12 noon. More info: Daniel 083 255 4245 or
Highest bid fetched on auction is R 9 600 000 plus auctioneer’s commission.
Period for higher offers closes on Friday, 3 December at 12 noon.
More info: Daniel 083 255 4245 or Wiidke 0833 777 390
DULY AUTHORISED WE WILL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION
9ha sea-view lifestyle property with superb improvements for multiple use, George
Auction date Thursday, 25 November 2021
Time 12:00 noon
Venue On-site, LaQueta Lodge, Beach Road, Hans Moes Kraal, George
Please click on the link to view the update auction info pack AUCTION BROCHURE
Please click on the link to view the Auction Conditions of Sale CONDITIONS OF SALE 24.11.2021
Situated ±12km from the centre of George, this property offers nature’s tranquility, undisturbed ocean views and convenient countryside living.
Hans Moes Kraal is the untouched rural coastal area between Herolds Bay and Victoria Bay along the coast, and Pacaltsdorp towards the interior. The area houses several smallholdings, economic agricultural units, eco-tourism accommodation and residential estates such as Le Grande.
The expansion of George to the south west is bursting at the seams. Several upmarket residential developments, such Mooikloof Country Estate, have been completed and are underway in the Pacaltsdorp area.
• Portion 65 of the Farm Hans Moes Kraal Nr 202
• Extent: 9.2488 ha
Location and access
Access is gained from York Street/N2, which becomes Beach Road as one crosses the N2 towards Pacaltsdorp. Beach Road has a gravel section (±4km) leading to Hans Moes Kraal where the property is located towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
The N2 cross-over allows for easy access:
• Distance from George CBD ± 12km
• Distance from George Airport ± 15km
• Distance from Garden Route Mall ± 13km
Main dwelling ±350m² (newly renovated)
• 5 bedrooms en-suite
• Open plan kitchen / living room
• Scullery / laundry
• Entertainment room with built-in-braai
• Deck overlooking the ocean
Second dwelling ±171m² (newly renovated)
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Open plan kitchen / living room
• Study nook
• Front and rear stoep
Lodge ±435m² with deck ±400m²
• Reception area
• Kitchen (equipped)
• Dining / reception area
• Swimming pool
• Deck with pergola
Timber chalets (8 in total)
• 4 x 2-bedroom chalets (interleading) – nr 1 & 2 ; nr 7 & 8
• 2 x 2-bedroom chalets (stand-alone) – nr 4 & 6
• 2 x honeymoon/bachelor suites (stand-alone) – nr 3 & 5
• Each chalet has a bathroom, open plan kitchen / lounge area with private deck (kitchens and bathrooms newly renovated and equipped with brand new appliances)
Bush Camping facility
• 4 tent sites
• Electricity and water connections
• jungle gym
Please click on the red link to view the Approved Municipal Building Plans: Approval of plans
Municipal account (water, electricity, rates & taxes etc.) = ± R 9000 pm
Eskom electricity, 3-phase
Additional water catchment from roofs for household use – 50 000ℓ built tank for lodge and 2 x 2 500ℓ Jojo tanks, one at each dwelling with motor pump combination.
Gravitational water catchment to earthen dam near camp site.
• Entire property is fenced with new 1.8m electrified fencing which is connected to security Alarm App and a motorised gate at the main entrance
• Municipal approved Fire Plan for all facilities, smoke detectors (all serviced)
• Walk-ways in forest, walk-ways/trails down to the beach
• All dwellings have sea views
Zoning & Use
Current Zoning is Open Space Zone III – please click on the red link to download the Zoning Certificate: Zoning Certificate
Primary use of this zoning is Nature Conservation.
A range of consent uses is provided to supplement and support the main objective of this zone:
• Guest house
• Environmental facilities
• Freestanding base telecommunication station
• Harvesting of natural resources
• Rooftop base telecommunication station
• Tourist accommodation
• Tourist facilities
• Utility service
The transaction includes furniture and equipment. List of items available on request.
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• 10% deposit & 6% + VAT commission payable on day of auction
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction, which will close on 3 December 2021 at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 7 December 2021; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 6 December 2021.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer
• OCCUPATION on registration of transfer
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Viewing by appointment
Office 044 878 2877
Daniel van Schalkwyk (Auctioneer) 083 255 4245
Wiidke 0833 777 390 | Lize 082 352 8992
Month Long Event (december)