SOLD FOR R7,3M! Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION DOUBLE STOREY DWELLING ON THE 10TH OF OUTENIQUA, FANCOURT GOLF ESTATE Date: Thursday, 24 March 2022 Time: 11:00 Place: At
SOLD FOR R7,3M!
Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION
DOUBLE STOREY DWELLING ON THE 10TH OF OUTENIQUA, FANCOURT GOLF ESTATE
Date: Thursday, 24 March 2022
Place: At our auction rooms, Saffier crescent, Tamsui Industria.
How does this auction work?
1. You can join us at our office and bid from the floor (register manually on-site)
2. You can bid online via webcast facility at MEERKAT ONLINE AUCTIONS (links to register online will follow)
3. We will take bids from the floor and online concurrently.
Download the Meerkat app to register and bid:
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 & 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=za.co.dankospark.meerkat
𝗶𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 & 𝗜𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲: https://apple.co/2yDd362
𝗕𝗶𝗱 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲: www.meerkatonline.co.za
For technical support: Leanie 072 314 1774 | Schalk 076 226 3434 | Mariaan 064 214 7487 | Ro’an 082 567 0069
Click here to view a virtual tour of the property: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=9FAWyCBDh2v
Click here to view the auction information brochure: AUCTION BROCHURE
Erf 2294 Blanco
Address: 15 Albatros Drive, Fancourt Golf Estate
This property has a lovely position under the oaks along the 10th of the Outeniqua Golf Course.
Two spacious living areas, including an entertainment room with built-in gas braai, bar and ample glass doors leading to the garden. The main bedroom can be found on ground level, with the second floor adding a charming “loft feel”, comprising 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an open area to be used as a study, pajama lounge or kids’ play room. A cosy front stoep leads to the kitchen for a sunny feel.
Dwelling of ±423m² consists of:
– Open plan living area with spacious kitchen, dining room and lounge
– Entertainment room with lounge, built-in gas braai, bar and gas fireplace
– Scullery / laundry
– Guest loo
– Main bedroom en-suite with walk-in closet
– 2 Bedrooms
– Full bathroom
– Study / pajama lounge / kids’playroom (open plan area)
– Single garage
– Golf cart garage
– Tandem carport
Municipal information & HOA Levies
Municipal Valuation: R 7 056 000
Municipal Account (Rates & Taxes, water, sewerage, refuse etc.) : tbc
Levies: ± R 3 700 pm
Various membership fees structure are available – the 2022/2023 annual fees will be supplied by Fancourt before the end of March 2022.
Click here to view the membership options: fancourt membership
Please contact the office for the allocated dates and times.
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
– Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 6% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 29 March 2022 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before March 29th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 31 March 2022; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 31 March 2022.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 31 March 2022.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price by the Purchaser.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• The Seller shall be bound to provide on date of registration, if needed, at his cost the following:
– COC for electrical installation
– COC for gas installations
– certificate that confirms that the property is free from timber infestation
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
• FICA documents – ID document/company registration & proof of address – required for registration
044 878 2877
Daniel 083 255 4245
Lize 082 352 8992
Wiidke 0833 777 390
1 (Friday) 12:00 pm