DULY AUTHORISED WE WILL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION 2 x INDUSTRIAL UNITS WITH VERSATILE USE, SS TAMSUI EMPIRE PARK, TAMSUI INDUSTRIA, GEORGE Auction date Friday, 16 September 2022 Time 11:00 Venue On-site,
DULY AUTHORISED WE WILL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION
2 x INDUSTRIAL UNITS WITH VERSATILE USE, SS TAMSUI EMPIRE PARK, TAMSUI INDUSTRIA, GEORGE
Auction date Friday, 16 September 2022
Venue On-site, Tamsui Empire Park, 17 Pearl St, Tamsui Industria, George
Click here to download the info pack: information brochure
• Unit 9 in Sectional Scheme Tamsui Empire Park
• Extent: 114m²
• Unit 10 in Sectional Scheme Tamsui Empire Park
• Extent: 112m²
Viewings (Strictly scheduled for the following date and times):
• Tuesday, 13 September 2022; 12h30 – 13h30
• Thursday 15 September 2022; 12h30 – 13h30
• Friday, 16 September 2022; 10h00 – 11h30
Tamsui Industria is an easily accessible industrial area from PW Botha Boulevard and the N2. This sectional title complex is secure and well-kept and located opposite Lancewood’s factory in Pearl Street. Access is also gained via Crematorium Road.
Composition of Unit 9
Ground floor (±100m²): open area (double volume), 3 offices, 1 room, kitchen, 2 WC’s
First floor (±64m²): 5 offices, 1 store, kitchen, WC
Composition of Unit 10
Ground floor (±100m²): open area (double volume), reception, 2 offices, 1 store, kitchen, WC
First floor (±70m²): 1 office, 1 store, open area, WC
The two units are connected with an interleading door that is currently closed with dry wall partitioning.
Levies & Municipal Account
Levies ± R 1 043 pm
Municipal Account ± R 1 029 pm
Click here for the floor plans of the units: Floor layout
Both units are currently under lease agreements – more detail to follow.
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 7% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 21 September 2022 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before September 21st at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 23 September 2022; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 23 September 2022.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 23 September 2022.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• VAT payable on purchase price by the Purchaser; however, bearing the lease agreements in mind, it will be endeavoured to effect a zero-rated transaction.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Lize van Rensburg 082 352 8992
(Thursday) 9:52 am - 9:52 am