Please note that this auction has been postponed until further notice. Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION GUEST FARM OUTSIDE GEORGE OFFERING LONG- & SHORT-TERM ACCOMMODATION, VENUE
Please note that this auction has been postponed until further notice.
Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION
GUEST FARM OUTSIDE GEORGE
OFFERING LONG- & SHORT-TERM ACCOMMODATION, VENUE & CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Excellently located opposite the George Airport along the popular R102 (connecting George and Mossel Bay), this guest farm in rural George offers the investor a plethora of options to generate income on the investment.
Options include long- and short-term accommodation rentals, accommodation for large school groups, venue hire, conference facilities, mid-term accommodation for contractors.
Friday, 27 December 2019 @ 11:00
On the spot, Itula Game Ranch (R102 Airport Road)
±10km from George on the R102 Airport Road
±2,5km from George Airport
±30km from Mossel Bay
Extent of land: ± 24ha
Summary of improvements
3x 3-bedroom dwellings
8x 2-bedroom cottages
2x 1-bedroom cottages
Group accommodation with 11 rooms, conference and restaurant facility
Braai area with lapa and swimming pool
Workshops and store-rooms
Carports (9 vehicles)
• Rainwater for household use
• Large dam
• VIEWING: Contact us for the date & time
• REGISTRATION: FICA documents required (ID and proof of residential address)
• PAYMENT: 10% deposit & 7% + VAT auctioneer’s commission payable of the day of auction
• ENQUIRIES: Office tel: 044 8782877 | Daniel 083 255 4245 | Wiidke 0833 777 390
• AUCTIONEER: Daniel van Schalkwyk
Auction terms & conditions
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 8.05% auctioneer’s commission on the day of auction
• Transfer payable on purchase price
• The PURCHASER shall within 30 (THIRTY) days of ACCEPTANCE of this offer furnish the SELLER’S Conveyancers with an acceptable guarantee for payment of the balance of the PURCHASE PRICE
• Purchaser pays all costs in respect of the giving and taking of Transfer (Transfer Fees)
• Occupation against registration of transfer
• No arrears payable by the purchaser
• Period for higher offers ends at 12:00 noon on 8 Jan 2020. The seller will accept or decline the offer by close of business on 10 Jan 2020. However the SELLER may accept or decline the offers at any stage within this period.
• The highest bidder is held bound by his bid until close of business on 10 Jan 2020.
• The property is being sold subject to confirmation by the SELLER.
• The auction is subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of the owner or auctioneer, in which case the owner or auctioneer, or any one person on behalf of the owner or auctioneers as the case may be, may bid at the auction.
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The auctioneer in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises.
• The auction is conducted in terms of Sec (4) of the Consumer Protection Act which excludes Section 55 & 56.
(Friday) 12:00 am