SOLD FOR R2 000 000. Contact Wiidke: 0833 777 390 / Daniel: 083 255 4245 for more information. Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION DWELLING IN OUTENIQUA STRAND offering peace
SOLD FOR R2 000 000. Contact Wiidke: 0833 777 390 / Daniel: 083 255 4245 for more information.
Duly authorised we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION
DWELLING IN OUTENIQUA STRAND offering peace and quiet between the Milkwood trees and lush vegetation. Canyoniqua is a development on the elevated foothill of this popular coastal town. The finishes surprises one and the layout is cosy yet spacious.
The entertainment room with separate bedroom on ground level is ideal to convert into a self-contained flatlet as additional unit for own use or for extra rental income.
Friday, 17 May @ 12:00 noon
27 Loerie Crescent, Canyoniqua, Outeniqua Strand
Extent of erf: 736m²
Extent of improvements: tbc
Composition of improvements
• Entertainment room with large built-in-bar
• Bedroom (currently used as store-room)
• Undercover stoep
• Storage area
First level (street level)
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (1 of which is en-suite)
• Large open plan dining / living room
• Enclosed stoep that leads from living room
• Cosy kitchen
• Open stoep
• Single garage (currently used as office)
• Built-in-braai area on stoep
Levies payable to Canyonyika HOA
• R200 per month
• VIEWING: By appointment
• REGISTRATION: FICA documents required (ID and proof of residential address)
• PAYMENT: 10% deposit & 8% (VAT incl.) auctioneer’s commission payable of the day of auction
• ENQUIRIES: Office tel: 044 8782877 | Wiidke 0833 777 390 | Daniel 083 255 4245
• AUCTIONEER: Louis van Rensburg
Auction terms & conditions
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 8% auctioneer’s commission on the day of auction
• Transfer Duty payable
• The PURCHASER shall within 30 (THIRTY) days of ACCEPTANCE of this offer furnish the SELLER’S Conveyancers with an acceptable guarantee for payment of the balance of the PURCHASE PRICE
• Purchaser pays all costs in respect of the giving and taking of Transfer (Transfer Fees)
• Occupation against registration of transfer
• No arrears payable by the purchaser
• Period for higher offers ends at 12:00 noon on 24 May 2019. The seller will accept or decline the offer by 12:00 noon on 27 May 2019. However the SELLER may accept or decline the offers at any stage within this period.
• The highest bidder is held bound by his bid until 12 noon on 27 May 2019.
• The property is being sold subject to confirmation by the SELLER.
• The auction is subject to a right to bid by or on behalf of the owner or auctioneer, in which case the owner or auctioneer, or any one person on behalf of the owner or auctioneers as the case may be, may bid at the auction.
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The auctioneer in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises.
• The auction is conducted in terms of Sec (4) of the Consumer Protection Act which excludes Section 55 & 56.
(Friday) 12:00 pm
Property on Auction, Canyoniqua, Outeniqua Strand
27 Loerie Crescent