PRICES FETCHED ON AUCTION 1 RE ERF 906: R3 450 000 plus 8.05% commission 2 ERF 913, 39 ALOE ST: R1 525 000 plus 8.05% commission 3 ERF 912, 72 DISA ST: R1 350 000 plus 8.05%
PRICES FETCHED ON AUCTION
1 RE ERF 906: R3 450 000 plus 8.05% commission
2 ERF 913, 39 ALOE ST: R1 525 000 plus 8.05% commission
3 ERF 912, 72 DISA ST: R1 350 000 plus 8.05% commission
4 ERF 914, 74 DISA ST: R1 675 000 plus 8.05% commission
phone Ann @ 082 927 1373 or email@example.com to make a higher offer before 5 Jan 2023 at 12 noon
AUCTION DATE:THURSDAY, 22 DECEMBER 2022 at 11:00 on the spot, 41 ALOE ST, BOGGOMSBAAI
Enquiries: Ann Spies 082 927 1373
DWELLING: Erf 906 BOGGOMSBAAI, Division Mossel Bay
Comprises a sturdy 4 bedroomed, 3 bathroom dwelling further comprising verandahs with stunning sea views, kitchen, living area, double garage. Furniture included!
VACANT ERF – 39 ALOE STREET
Address: 39 Aloe Street, ERF 913 BOGGOMSBAAI, Division Mossel Bay
Offers beautiful views of the Indian Ocean. Situated in a cul de sac.
VACANT ERF – 74 DISA STREET
Address: 74 Disa Street, ERF 914 BOGGOMSBAAI, Division Mossel Bay
Erf size: 837m²
Offers sea views.
VACANT ERF – 72 DISA STREET
Address: 72 Disa Street, ERF 912 BOGGOMSBAAI, Division Mossel Bay
Erf size: 837m²
VIEWING/BESIGTIGING: Dinsdag 20/12: 11 tot 12 besigtiging.
Donderdag 22/12: vanaf 10:00.
ZONING / DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL of ERVEN
Single Residential Zoning 1. According to the Mossel Bay Integrated
Zoning Scheme pages 35 & 59 gazetted on 19/01/2018 (came into effect on 18/11/2021), pg 62,
Primary uses are:
- Dwelling House or
- Dwelling House & second dwelling or
- Double dwelling house.
A double dwelling (duet) can be erected on all the erven ito primary uses
described in 2018 Scheme. Thereafter the two sectional title units can be sold separately each with
own title. Please note that a double dwelling “may only be erected on erven > 800m²”.
This small coastal holiday town is located 30km from Mossel Bay’s CBD, 65km from the George Airport and 88km from Riversdale.
The list of special features about this small coastal town is lengthy, so just to name a few
- a superb beach for swimming, walking and fishing
- no commercial activities (shops)
- a friendly 9-hole golf course that can keep you busy in the rough and on the oil greens (!)
- well-kept public sidewalks and walkways to the beach
- an active neighbourhood watch group
- a neat and tidy town which cares for its environment
- Tuesday, 20 Dec from 11:00 – 12:00
- On the day of the auction, Thursday 22 Dec from 10:00
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 7% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 5 January 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before January 5th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 12 January 2023; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 12 January 2023.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 12 January 2023.
• Balance purchase price payable against registration of transfer
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• Transfer Duty payable on purchase price by the Purchaser.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
• FICA documents – ID document/company registration & proof of address – required for registration
Ann Spies 082 927 1373
Office 044 878 2877
All Day (Thursday)