SOLD ON AUCTION! Duly authorised by the Business Rescue Practitioner of Golden Rewards 2096 CC, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY 22HA WATER-RICH LIFESTYLE FARM
SOLD ON AUCTION!
Duly authorised by the Business Rescue Practitioner of Golden Rewards 2096 CC, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY
22HA WATER-RICH LIFESTYLE FARM
Auction date Wednesday, 5 April 2023
Venue at our office, 7 Saffier Crescent, Tamsui Industria, George
Online Webcast facility available for online bidding
1) Portion 94 of the Farm Goedverwagting No. 35, Calitzdorp District
Measuring 11.1264 ha
2) Portion 95 of the Farm Goedverwagting No. 35, Calitzdorp District
Measuring 5.7930 ha
3) Portion 96 of the Farm Goedverwagting No. 35, Calitzdorp District
Measuring 5.7673 ha
Total extent: 22.6867 ha
Gamka Oos area of Calitzdorp
Directions: From Calitzdorp, ±4km on the Warmbath Road, then ±6km on the Gamka Oos Road (east of Calitzdorp).
This lifestyle farm has agricultural potential due to good water supply utilised for production of lucerne, teff and vegetable seeds.
Water supply & composition of land
Irrigation water is supplied by the Gamka Irrigation Board, from the Gamka Poort Irrigation Dam through the Gamka River and then via canals to the different farms:
• 16,2 ha enlisted under the Board
• 6800m³ per ha/annum is delivered to the farm when sufficient water is stored in the dam
• Flood irrigation is applied
• ±10ha currently planted with lucerne and teff
• ±4ha comprising small camps, no vegetation, can be irrigated
• ±8,6ha dam, river area, section adjoining eastern side of Gamka East Road, roads, shed etc
• Drinking water point from Dysselsdorp Scheme is not connected
• Wate rates amounts to ± R 800/ha/annum
No Eskom connection
• Earthen dam
• Worker’s cottage
• ±50% of an open shed
Louis van Rensburg 0833 777 232 (Auctioneer)
Wiidke 0833 777 390
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 7% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 12 April 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before April 12th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 19 April 2023; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 19 April 2023.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 19 April 2023.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• VAT payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
(Wednesday) 10:00 am