Highest offer received on auction was R3,100 000 + commission. Period for higher offers ends on 8 May @ 12:00. For more information contact Daniel: 044-8782877 | 083 255 4245
Highest offer received on auction was R3,100 000 + commission. Period for higher offers ends on 8 May @ 12:00. For more information contact Daniel: 044-8782877 | 083 255 4245 or Wiidke: 0833 777 390.
Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY.
FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT-AFTER “THE ISLAND”
GREAT BRAK RIVER
Auction date Friday, 28 April 2023
Venue on-site, 5 Park Road, The Island (“Die Eiland”), Great Brak River
Online Webcast facility available for online bidding at https://online.vanrensburgsauctions.co.za/#!/
Erf 32 Great Brak River
VIEWING DATES & TIMES:
• Tuesday, 25 April from 2h – 3h
• Thursday, 27 April from 3h- 5h
An island in the river. Secluded and tranquil, under lush coastal vegetation and surrounded by the picturesque Great Brak River as it runs towards the ocean. This coastal area of the Garden Route is utterly unique as it offers the ebb and flow of the river, sandy riverfront beaches, all within close proximity of the ocean and amenities in the charming town of Great Brak.
The property itself is improved with a home that offers maximum accommodation for large families, but it can also be divided into 2 sections, thus accommodating two families separately at the same time.
Located 10m from the footpath leading to the river.
Dwelling of ±225m² comprises
• 5 bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms (1 of which is en-suite)
• Dining room
• 2 Kitchens
• Living room
• 2x double undercover parking bays
• Landscaped garden
• Fenced, with alarm system
• Municipal Rates & Taxes ± R 1200 pm
• Municipal Valuation R 1 941 000 (2017/2019 rating period)
Viewings – please contact the office for dates and times, or revisit the website for updates
Auctioneer Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Lize van Rensburg 082 352 8992
Office in George 044 878 2877
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 6% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 8 May 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before May 8th at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 8 May 2023; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 8 May 2023.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 8 May 2023.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• TRANSFER DUTY payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Month Long Event (may)