Highest offer received on auction was R3 225 000 + commission for this beautiful property. Period for higher offers ends Thursday, 1 June @ 12:00. Contact Lize @
Highest offer received on auction was R3 225 000 + commission for this beautiful property. Period for higher offers ends Thursday, 1 June @ 12:00. Contact Lize @ 044-8782877 for more information.
Duly authorised by Rauch Gertenbach Trustees, the Joint Trustees of Insolvent Estate J.D & A. Buys, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY
FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR NEIGHBOURHOOD,
Auction date Thursday, 25 May 2023
Venue on-site, 8 Keerom Crescent, Swellendam
Online Webcast facility available for online bidding https://online.vanrensburgsauctions.co.za/#!/
- Viewing dates:
- Wednesday, 24 May 13:00 – 14:00
Erf 1150 Swellendam
The property is well-located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area of Swellendam, with scenic views over the Langeberg Mountains.
• Main dwelling + braai area (±220m²)
• Garage (±50m²)
• Carport (±45m²)
• Covered lapa (±30m²)
• Swimming pool with heat pump (±25m²)
• 2 x 5000ℓ water tanks
Dwelling of ±220m² comprises
• Entrance fall
• 5 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (1 of which is en-suite)
• Spacious kitchen with Smeg gas stove
• Open plan living room / lounge with fireplace and wooden floors
• Dining room leading to braai room
• Linen cupboards
• Covered braai area next to swimming pool in backyard
• High-tech finishes including remote control blinds
Click here to view the house plans: Plans
• Municipal Rates & Taxes: ± R1100 p/m
Viewings – please contact the office for dates and times, or revisit the website for updates
Auctioneer Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Lize van Rensburg 082 352 8992 | Wiidke Burger 0833 777 390
Office in George 044 878 2877
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 7% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 1 June 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before June 1st at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 15 June 2023; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 15 June 2023.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 15 June 2023.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• TRANSFER DUTY payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be
effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and
registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
Month Long Event (june)