Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY COUNTRYSIDE PROPERTY WITH AMPLE & VERSATILE INFRASTRUCTURE, GLENTANA Auction date: Wednesday, 20 December 2023 Time: 12:30 Venue on-site, The Owl’s Inn Country Villas,
Duly authorised, we will sell by PUBLIC AUCTION WITH WEBCAST FACILITY
COUNTRYSIDE PROPERTY WITH AMPLE & VERSATILE INFRASTRUCTURE, GLENTANA
Auction date: Wednesday, 20 December 2023
Venue on-site, The Owl’s Inn Country Villas, Glentana
Online Webcast facility available for online bidding at https://online.vanrensburgsauctions.co.za/#!/
Online bidding registration: R 100 000 registration fee for online participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements
Portion 11 of the Farm Hooge Kraal Nr 238
George Regional Division
Please click on the link to view the BEACON CERTIFICATE Beacon Certificate
The very popular Glentana offers coastal, smallholdings and agricultural properties.
The property is located off the N2 (Glentana off-ramp), proceed via Morrison Road, turn right onto the gravel road at Cape Feed & Grain Silo (as landmark). Pass the silo (on your left) and keep left at the first fork, keep left at the second fork to arrive on the property.
• ± 1,5km from the N2 (Glentana off-ramp)
• ± 5,5km from the Glentana main beach
This neat and well-kept countryside property offers ocean views towards Glentana and Mossel Bay, with the charm of the passing train along the neighbouring railway line and beautiful natural vegetation and undulating adjoining farmlands.
The property is improved with well-maintained infrastructure, that offers a variety of accommodation options for own use, tourist accommodation etc.
Agriculture Zone I, with consent use for guesthouse
Please click on the link to view the ZONING CERTIFICATE Zoning Certificate
Summary of improvements
• 2 x 2-bedroom units
• 5 x 1-bedroom units
• Jacuzzi den with braai area
• Lookout deck
• Manicured gardens with water features, pathways
• Carports (7 vehicles)
• The property is fully fenced with electrified fencing and beams, and electronic access gate
Main dwelling of ±240m² comprises
• GROUND FLOOR:
• Main bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
• Storage area
• FIRST FLOOR:
• Open plan kitchen
• Linen room with cupboards
• Entertainment room with built-in braai
Flat attached to main dwelling
• 1- bedroom, 1-bathroom flatlet with kitchen / living area
Cottage of ±150m² comprises
• 2 bedrooms en-suite
• Dining room with built-in braai
• Covered stoep
3 x flatlets each comprising
• 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living area
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Open plan kitchen / lounge
• Stoep with braai
Building plans are approved by the local authority. Click on the following links to view the approved plans:
• Water via borehole, catchment water tanks and Municipal delivery @ 8000kl per delivery
There are 4 x 5kl water tanks and 2 x 4kl water tanks at the top level of the property, running with two water pumps and filter system for the two top level units.
There are 3 x 5 kl water tanks and 1x 4kl water tank at the bottom level of the property, running with two water pumps and filter system for the two bottom level units.
The municipal water delivery is delivered in Glentana on a Thursday and water must be ordered a week in advance (either a 8kl delivery or a 6kl delivery). No fee for the water, only R 920.00 for the transport (1 x 8kl tank).
• Borehole certificate in place (2860 liter / hour) – click on the link to view the certificate Borehole certificate
• Eskom available
• Sewerage on a septic tank / soak-away system
Grey water from the property is channelled away and does not flow into the septic tank. The septic tank is self-maintained.
No chemicals to be used to clean toilets. At a cost of R1300.00 the pumps tanks can be pumped once a year.
• Municipal Rates & Taxes: +- R 582 pm
• Municipal Valuation: R 1 000 000 (2023/2024 rating period)
Auctioneer Daniel van Schalkwyk 083 255 4245
Wiidke Burger 0833 777 390
Office in George 044 878 2877
Summary of Auction Conditions of Sale
• Purchaser pays 10% deposit & 6% commission (plus VAT) on day of auction.
• There will be a period for higher offers after the auction. One confidential higher offer per purchaser is allowed after the auction, which will close on 22 December 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit and auctioneer’s commission have been paid and cleared into the auctioneer’s bank account and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale before December 22nd at 12:00 noon. The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller by 8 January 2024; however the Seller may accept or decline the offer before 8 January 2024.
• The highest bidder will be held bound to his bid until 8 January 2024.
• Balance of the purchase price is payable against registration of transfer.
• The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price.
• TRANSFER DUTY payable by the purchaser on the purchase price.
• OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser.
• All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs to the giving and taking of transfer and registration will be paid for by the Purchaser.
• Property sold VOETSTOOTS
*Furniture & movables not included in the sale
(Wednesday) 12:30 pm