This property fetched R525 000 on auction. There is a period for higher offers which closes on 26 May 2023 at 12:00 noon. Please contact Ann @ 082
This property fetched R525 000 on auction. There is a period for higher offers which closes on 26 May 2023 at 12:00 noon. Please contact Ann @ 082 927 1373 / 044-8782877 for more information.
Duly authorised by the Joint Trustees of Insolvent Estate Hammond & Hammond Trust, we will sell by public auction, on site,
Auction date Friday, 19 May 2023
Venue on-site, 184 Olienhout Crescent, New Horizons, Plettenberg Bay
The partly double storey dwelling measures approx 470 square metres and comprises:
Ground floor: double volume open plan kitchen, living area; bathroom, small lounge, 2 bedrooms, store room, study, laundry, 3 garages
First floor: 2x bedrooms en suite, third bedroom with walk in cupboards, 2x entertainment areas, 3x balconies
VIEWING DATES: Wednesday, 17 May 2023 from 11:00 to 11:30
SUMMARY OF AUCTION CONDITIONS
- Purchaser pays 10% deposit on day of auction; balance of purchase price payable against registration of transfer.
- There is a period for higher offers which closes on 26 May 2023 at 12:00 noon. Any offer made after the auction will only be regarded as a valid offer if the deposit has been paid and the offeror has signed the Conditions of Sale.
- The sale shall be subject to confirmation by the Seller on Friday, 2 June 2023 at 12 noon. Purchaser bound until 2 June 2023 at 12 noon.
- The Purchaser shall within 30 days of acceptance of this offer by the Seller, furnish the Seller’s Conveyancers with a guarantee by a registered financial institution and acceptable to the Seller, for the payment of the balance of the purchase price
- Purchaser pays for electrical- /gas- and borer beetle certificate.
- Transfer Duty payable on purchase price by the Purchaser.
- OCCUPATION and POSSESSION of the property shall be given by the Seller to the Purchaser on the date of registration of transfer into the name of the Purchaser, when all benefit and risk in the property shall pass to the Purchaser. The Seller does not guarantee vacant occupation.
- All conveyancing work in connection with the transfer of this property shall be effected by the Seller’s attorneys. All costs in respect of the giving and taking of transfer and registration will be paid by the Purchaser.
- Property sold VOETSTOOTS
FICA documents required for registration as a Buyer.
AUCTIONEER: LOUIS VAN RENSBURG
Enquiries: Ann Spies 082 927 1373 or office 044 878 2877
(Friday) 1:00 pm